SteinbergUR44C USB 3.0 Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Steinberg UR44C is a rugged audio interface with plenty of inputs, making it perfect for recording whole bands anywhere you want. The front features the four main inputs, with two more inputs on the rear. The primary front inputs are combination XLR/TRS inputs with Class-A D-PRE mic preamps. Each channel has individual gain controls and two channels features +48V phantom power. The rear of the interface features two additional line level inputs with selectable signal level between +4dBu or -10dBV, great for use with a wide selection of outboard gear. Outputs include a stereo pair of main outputs, plus two stereo pairs of line outputs for additional audio routing options.
The UR44C allows for 32-bit/192kHz audio resolution for exceptional recording quality. It also features the Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C which offers improved speed and performance. If you don't have USB 3.0 ports, worry not, as it is also compatible with USB 2.0 so you can still enjoy the power and performance of the UR44C. The loopback function is a fantastic way to stream audio to your platform of choice, mixing the input audio with the audio currently on the device. Stream a round-table discussion easily to your fans around the world. And of course, you're not just limited to your computer. The UR44C is class compliant and works with iOS devices with audio software such as Cubasis LE.
The built-in DSP effects allow for latency-free monitoring with every DAW. It includes reverb, amp modeling, and EQ/compression effects that integrate seamlessly with your workflow. It also includes Cubase AI, Cubasis LE, and dspMixFx to allow for recording straight out of the box. Integrate your MIDI devices with the rest of your workflow with the MIDI input and output. Rugged enough to take on the road and with enough connectivity to record a whole band, the UR44C is a powerhouse of an interface that will stand the test of time.
- USB audio interface
- 32-bit/192kHz quality
- Four combination XLR/TRS inputs with class-A D-PRE preamps
- Two additional TRS inputs with switchable input level
- Superspeed USB 3.1
- Integrated latency-free DSP effects
- MIDI input and output
- iOS compatible
- Includes Cubase AI, Cubasis LE, and dspMixFX
- Loopback function for streaming
- Two headphone outputs with level control
- Inputs:Four combination XLR/TRS, two TRS, 5-pin DIN MIDI
- Outputs: Two primary outputs, four line outputs, two headphone, 5-Pin DIN MIDI, USB-C
- System requirements: macOS 10.12+, Windows 7+ (64-bit), iOS 10+, Intel Core 2GHz+, 1200MB free space, 2GB RAM
- Audio quality: 32-bit/192kHz
- 252 x 47 x 159mm/9.9 x 1.8 x 6.25"
We take a look at some of our favorite options for beginners and more advanced users