Steady State FateGatestorm Advanced Gate Generator
Steady State Fate Gatestorm
The Steady State Fate GateStorm is an advanced 8 channel gate sequencer for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. The module is the result of a collaboration with Erogenous Tones.
In addition to a slew of other special features, the module boasts eight gate generators, seven gate inputs, eight 0-10V gate outputs, a single clock input, dedicated tap tempo button for those raunchy jam sessions, and six assignable CV inputs with dedicated attenuators. Each of Gatestorm’s tracks are independently programmable and boast individual randomizers and logic pathways.
Additionally, the module can be used as a master clock, or clocked by external gates.
However, Gatestorm’s most prominent feature is its comprehensive LCD screen, which affords easy access to the module’s deceitfully straightforward UI. While the screen may seem overwhelming at first, using it becomes extremely simple once one learns their way around the module. The reason the screen is so packed with visual information is simply to offer a more intuitive performance experience with as little menu diving as possible.
- 8 Gate Generators (4 Complex Lanes & 4 Simple Lanes)
- 7 Gate Inputs
- 1 Clock Input for Syncing GateStorm to an external clock, Includes TAP TEMPO button as well
- 4 Local Gate Inputs
- 2 Global Gate Inputs (1 with integrated button to use when not patched)
- 6 CV Inputs with Attenuator (Normalized to DC voltage)
- 8 Gate Outputs (0-10V) with Integrated White LEDs
- 320×240 High Contrast LCD screen
- 1 Rotary Encoder with Pushbutton for Data Entry
- 15 Buttons for Various Parameter Entry
- USB connection on rear for Firmware Updating
- Based on ChibiOS RTOS
- 24 HP
- Skiff Friendly (Very shallow)
- Power: +12v/-12v