Source AudioVentris Dual Reverb
Source Audio Ventris
Ventris from Source Audio is an extremely powerful reverb pedal with tons of algorithms and features. Technically, Ventris is two reverb pedals compactly packed into a single box. It features two independent 56-bit signal processors that allow for reverb layering and parallel processing, which guarantees the facilitation of some of the densest and complex ambient textures. Another exciting feature made possible with the dual processor architecture is the “spillover”, which smoothes out the transitions between preset switching. The spillover time is adjustable, meaning that simple preset switching can itself be an integral part of the performance. Ventris features a total of 14 reverb algorithms, ranging from Room, Hall, and spring to Dome, Shimmer, and Echoverb. There are also 8 more additional reverb engines accessible via Source Audio’s Neuro Desktop Editor and Mobile app.
- Dual reverb processor
- Dual-algorithm operation enables dual reverb effects and preset spillover
- 20 reverb engines built in, from Hall and Room to the esoteric Shimmer, Offspring, and more
- Hold/Freeze control accessible via momentary switch
- Runaway Reverb function enables looping of small sections of the reverb tail for compounding oscillations
- Stereo input and output
- Analog dry through
- Compatible with Neuro Desktop editor and Mobile App for extended control
- Full MIDI implementation via 5-pin DIN & USB
- Expression control for multiple parameters
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative PSU (included)