Source AudioNemesis ADT Stereo Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Source Audio Nemesis ADT
Updated with analog dry-through, the Source Audio Nemesis ADT is the best version of their flexible multi-delay pedal yet, still retaining the capabilities for deep editing. 12 onboard delays cover the history of time effects, ranging from mulations of BBDs and tape to clean digital and stranger effects like reverse and pitch shifting delays. The pedal features a total of 12 distinct onboard delay algorithms, tap tempo, hold function, full MIDI functionality, and comes with 128 presets right out of the box. There are also 14 more additional delay algorithms accessible via Source Audio's Neuro Desktop Editor and Mobile app. All the emulations of the classic and vintage units are thorough and authentic, being the result of a year of rigorous research and development, which Source Audio engineers spent studying in-depth such masterpieces as Maestro's Echoplex, Roland's Space Echo, and various bucket-brigade based analog delays. The modern delay selection offers a fresh perspective into this highly popular effect class with plenty of unique features, such as a fully polyphonic pitch altering Shifter algorithm, and reverse multitap Helix. Regardless of the genre, Nemesis is a powerful time-bending tool that can find a place in any studio, and on any pedalboard.
Nemesis ADT Features
- Delay pedal with twelve effect engines
- Updated version featuring 100" analog dry through
- Includes everything from Slapback and clean Digital delays to Noise Tape and the esoteric Shifter and Helix modes
- Proprietary 56-bit DSP engine for unprecedented sonic nuance and complexity
- Great for everything from straightahead delay to degrading digital insanity
- Compatible with Neuro Editor for extensive effect customization
- Total of 26 delay engines available with Neuro Mobile app
- Complete MIDI control and external expression control
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative PSU (included)