Source AudioMercury Flanger Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Source Audio Mercury Flanger Pedal
Mercury from Source Audio is a stereo flanger pedal with three effects algorithms, capable of a vast array of modulated sounds. Classic mode is reminiscent of early flanger pedals with deep movement. Thru-zero (or tape flange) emulates the twisting effect that occurs when dry and modulating signals intersect. Shadow mode imparts a highly resonant and smooth tone, capable of the dramatic whooshing flanging sound that occupies a special place in flanger fans' hearts.
Control both the depth and speed of the modulation LFO to get the perfect flanging motion. Add a defined resonant peak to your sound using the resonance control. Mercury also straddles the line between chorus and flanging, thanks to the onboard delay effect. Get external control over the pedal using an expression pedal or sync the LFO to an external tap tempo signal.
Like the other pedals in the One Series, Mercury features integration with Source Audio's Neuro Editor application. It unlocks a whole host of new features and customization options. Save and recall presets and get access to a library of chorus, flanger, and phaser algorithms. Use Mercury with external MIDI devices to send program change messages, sync the LFO, and save and recall up to 128 presets. Get lush and vibrant flanging sounds with Mercury from Source Audio.
- Stereo flanger pedal
- Three algorithms
- LFO with speed and depth control that syncs to tap tempo or MIDI clock
- Resonance control to add emphasis
- Includes delay control to get chorus-type sounds
- Neuro Editor adds control over parameters and presets
- Three onboard presets, plus up to 128 with MIDI
- Expression pedal input
- Analog buffered or relay-based true bypass
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.75 x 2"/114 x 70 x 51mm
- Power Specs: Includes 9V DC power supply
- Includes 1/8" to 1/4" cable for Neuro Mobile App