Source AudioLunar Phaser Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Source Audio Lunar Phaser Pedal
Source Audio's Lunar is a phaser capable of dynamic stereo phase modulation with an internal LFO. It's perfect for adding dimension and movement to any input source. You get a choice of Vibe (a Uni-Vibe style effect), Classic (a rich four-stage phaser), and Multi (a smooth yet dynamic eight-stage phaser). The onboard LFO offers a wide range of behavior, with both depth and speed controls. On top of that, you get shape control, smoothly morphing from a clean sine wave to a choppy square wave. Sync the LFO to your needs using Source Audio's External Tap Tempo switch with adjustable tempo divisions. Add emphasis to the phaser using resonance to highlight the different stages.
Not only do you get all that, but the addition of MIDI connectivity and the Neuro Editor app unlock additional functionality. Save and recall up to 128 presets using MIDI integration, including knob position. Sync the LFO to MIDI clock and send program change messages to the pedal. Neuro Editor adds deeper customization options and the ability to load any of Source Audio's phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms. The Lunar phaser offers lush phasing with three modes and even more features accessible through your mobile device.
- Stereo phaser
- Three phaser algorithms
- LFO with speed, depth, and waveshape controls
- Neuro Editor unlocks more customization options and algorithms
- Save three presets onboard or up to 128 with MIDI integration
- LFO features tap tempo sync with adjustable divisions
- Analog buffered or relay-based true bypass
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.75 x 2"/114 x 70 x 51mm
- Power Specs: Includes 9V DC power supply
- Includes 1/8" to 1/4" cable for Neuro Mobile App