SoundmachinesNS1 Nanosynth Bundle With Case
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Soundmachines NS1 Nanosynth Bundle With Case
The Sound Machines NS1 Nanosynth is a compact and efficient analog modular synthesizer with the thermally stabilized 1V/Oct VCO, a 12dB low-pass/bandpass VCF, dual LFOs, ADSR with looping functionality, a VCA, and a host of other features (clock dividers, logic, sensor blocks, fixed voltage generators, etc) too numerous to list in a single succinct description. As with all modular gear, the best option is always self-exploration.
The NS1 hosts an Arduino Leonardo platform, which is based on the original Arduino but implements USB connectivity. Since the platform is native it can do HID, SPP, and MIDI to USB—though the latter operation requires Arcore, a third party library. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Using the MOZZI library, users can generate sounds and implement effects.
NS1 Nanosynth Bundle Features
- A modular analog synthesizer in a small and friendly format!
- Includes a saw core thermally stabilized v/oct VCO, a 12db lowpass and bandpass VCF, two LFOs, one loopable ADSR envelope, and a standard VCA
- Also includes two twistable attenuators, two pot controllers and many other “micro” modules like mixers, multiples, sample and hold, sum/sub blocks, inverters, logic or, and, nand, analog dividers, clock dividers, fixed voltage generators and several ‘sensor blocks’.
- Arduino Leonardo compatible circuitry
- MIDI over USB
- Dimensions: 220mm x 85mm with height as tall as the tallest knob.
- Power: 5v/160mA from either USB or a 5.5mm center postive barrel jack
Note: Feeding the NS1 with more than a regulated 5V will result in the immediate destruction of most of the product.