Soundmachines NS1 Nanobridge
The Soundmachines NS1 is a breakout board that serves as a bridge between the NS1 Nanosynth and a Eurorack modular synthesizer system. The board features fourteen conversion points corresponding to the NS1’s jumper cable and 3.5mm ins/outs. Each channel has both a protected and unprotected option, where the protected mode side clips signals below 0V and exceeding 5V.
NS1 Nanobridge Features
- Breakout board/format converter for connecting NS1nanosynth to Eurorack systems
- 14 channels of format conversion
- Incoming voltage protection clips signals below 0V and above 5V
- Four rubber feet keep your nanobridge slippage to a minimum
- 14 channels of 3.5mm TS - NS1 jumper conversion