SoundforceuDCO Juno-Inspired Oscillator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
For those craving the classic core sound of Roland's infamous Juno series synths, look no further than the uDCO from Soundforce, a miniature DCO offering several timbral options with CV and MIDI functionality. The uDCO offers all the original flavors from the 60 and 106 including saw, pulse, two subs, and a noise generator, each of which with independent outputs and level controls. Alongside a mix output for a perfectly blended tone, uDCO offers immediate control over coarse and fine tuning as well as 1V/Oct tracking for perfect pitch playback.
Add harmonic density to the uDCO with frequency modulation, hard sync, and even attenuated pulse width modulation for those ooey gooey thick PWM tones. For those wanting to integrate with a MIDI controller, the uDCO can respond to any style of TRS minijack MIDI over any MIDI channel. With capabilities to combine all incoming CV and MIDI to influence the uDCO's performance, this module is the perfect option for those looking for that amazing tone with the versatility and compactness of a Eurorack module.
- Juno-106/60 inspired DCO module
- Four level-adjustable wave shapes, including saw, pulse, sub 1, sub 2, and an additional noise generator
- All waveshapes and noise have individual outputs as well as a mix output
- Coarse and fine tuning with an FM input
- PWM input with attenuator along with a gate/hard sync input for resetting the waveform
- Pitch tracking over 1V/Oct or TRS minijack MIDI (type-A or -B)
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 100mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V