SoundcraftUi16 16-Channel Rackmount Digital Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rack your mixer without reaching for faders with Soundcraft's Ui16, a 16-channel mixer controlled completely wirelessly. The onboard functionality features six combi and six XLR inputs for running mic, line, and even instrument signals for mixing down, while a separate stereo RCA line input offers direct listening to auxiliary devices. All channels can mix down to the main XLR and TRS 1/4" outputs, but the additional four XLR aux outputs make it easy to create submixes or even cue mixes out to the artists. In addition to two headphone outputs, the Ui16 features two independent media USB inputs with one being for recording your sessions and the other for playback, be it backing tracks or reference material.
Offering fully fledged wireless control, the Ui16 can connect to any device running HTML5 over WiFi or Ethernet for complete access to volume, panning, effects, and much more. Each input channel features EQ, compression, de-essing, noise gate, and high-pass filtering while outputs offer 31-band graphic EQ, noise gating and compression—tons of control without all the real estate! Additional effects for adding modulation and dimension to your mixes can be found in the delightful collaborative products from Lexicon, dbx, and Digitech. Easily monitor not only the levels coming in and out, but also view the frequency of each input and output via Soundcraft's Real-Time Frequency Analyzer add-on.
Easily save and recall settings on a per show or per snapshot basis, even accounting for per channel input settings, and security lockout lets you sleep easy knowing your sessions will always be where you last left them. Ui16 can connect to up to 10 different devices, making it easy to have full control of the mix throughout the house. However, the main engineer has easy access to limiting what each individual can do, so setting up personal cues directly from the artist without messing with the main mix is super easy to achieve. Additionally, password-protected networking makes sure that only allowed devices can access your Ui16 and leaves out any unwanted trolls. For small to medium sized live mixing and tracking at a smaller footprint, make Soundcraft's Ui16 your centerpiece.
- 16-channel digital mixer designed for wireless control
- Built-in Wi-Fi for connecting up to 10 simultaneous devices
- Control via any HTML5-compatible browser on phone, tablet, or computer—no specialized apps needed!
- Ethernet connection available for wired operation
- Each channel features a 4-band EQ, compressor, and de-esser
- World-class Lexicon and dbx signal processing built in
- dbx compression, de-essing, noise gate, and real-time frequency analyzer on every channel
- Hi-Z inputs with DigiTech amp/stompbox modeling
- 2-channel dbx AFS2 feedback suppression on board
- Eight XLR-1/4" combo inputs + four additional XLR inputs
- Four XLR aux outputs
- Main outs via XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Two headphone outputs
- Compact design great for desktop or rackmount use
- Total channels: 16
- Mic Inputs: 8x XLR-1/4" combo, 4x XLR
- Line Inputs: 2x RCA
- Main outputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS
- Aux Outs: 4x XLR
- Headphones: 2x 1/4"
- Data I/O: Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 7 x 4.3 x 19"
- Weight: 7.9lbs