SoundcraftFX16ii 16-Channel Mixer w/ Effects
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
A revised classic, the FX16ii builds upon the legacy of the original 16 channel mixer by adding Lexicon effects and advanced routing options. Each of the 16 channels has a direct output that makes it easy to set up with a 16-track recording interface and can also be routed to a dedicated sub-mix. With three separate Aux paths and controls plus an FX control on each of the main channels of the FX16ii, you can go to some magical places easily. The built-in Lexicon effects feature three different rotary controls for dialing in the perfect sound and with 32 editable 24-bit effects to choose from, possibilities are endless. The FX16ii can be used standalone, or mounted in a standard 19" rack taking up 10U worth of space and all connections can be rotated for easy access. Perfect for small or medium sized venues and ideal for multi-tracking in a studio, the 16FXii from Soundcraft is a durable workhorse ready for anything.
- 16-channel mixer with built-in Lexicon effect processing
- 24-bit effects with multiple variable parameters per effect and effect setting recall
- Line and mic inputs available on every channel
- Switchable 100Hz HPF per channel
- Three-band EQ on each channel—including sweepable mid frequency
- Three aux sends and one FX send per channel
- Each channel arbitrarily assignable to Sub and/or Main mix bus
- Mute and solo switches on each channel
- Four stereo returns
- 1/4" TRS Insert points on every channel
- Direct outputs on each channel for easy integration into a recording system
- 1/4" Inserts for main and sub outputs
- Dedicated 1/4" monitor outputs
- XLR main outputs with 1/4" mono sum out
- 48V phantom power can be activated independently for channel groups 1–8 and 9–16 (great for a mix of mic types)
- Includes rack ears
- Total channels: 16
- Mic Inputs: 16x XLR
- Line Inputs: 16x 1/4", 2x RCA (stereo)
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 1x 1/4" (mono), 2x 1/4" monitor
- Direct outs: 16x 1/4"
- Aux I/O: 3x 1/4" aux out, 6x 1/4" return
- Subgroup outs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 17.5 x 17.5"
- Power: mains input via IEC