SoundcraftEPM8 8+2-Channel Analog Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Intuitive and detailed, the EPM8 is an 8+2 channel mixer in a compact form factor. From the moment you touch the 60mm faders, you know that you're getting quality and as you fade in on the clean GB30 mic amp it's confirmed. The eight mono channels feature a mid-range sweepable 3-band EQ and independent TRS insert jacks, while the two stereo channels have a 2-band EQ. All channels have dedicated AUX1 and AUX2 level controls to create effects loops, both of which can be pre or post fader. Main outputs featuring inserts and a dedicated headphone jack makes sure you can get a nice close listen. For medium-size venues or studios with a lot of gear to connect, the EPM8 from Soundcraft is just right.
- 8+2-channel analog mixer
- Eight mic/line channels with dedicated channel insert points and three-band EQ (with sweepable mid band frequency)
- Two stereo channels with two-band EQ
- Two aux sends per channel
- Dedicated PFL and Mute switches per channel
- Dedicated 1/4" monitor outputs
- Stereo RCA 2-Track Input and Record Output
- Headphone output with dedicated level control
- Dual 10-segment LED displays for output level metering
- XLR main outputs with 1/4" TRS master insert points
- Total channels: 10
- Mic Inputs: 8x XLR
- Line Inputs: 8x 1/4", 4x 1/4" (2x stereo), 2x RCA (stereo)
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Aux I/O: 2x 1/4" aux out, 4x 1/4" return
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 13 x 14.25"
- Power: mains input via IEC