ShureVP83F LensHopper Camera-Mount Microphone w/ Flash Recording
If you want to get the most out of your DSLR or camcorder in terms of audio quality, look no further than Shure's VP83F LensHopper, a camera mounted shotgun condenser microphone. It records WAV files to an onboard microSD card at 24-bit/48kHz for detailed recordings that transfer easily to your computer. An 8GB microSD card allows you to record up to 15 hours of audio. The backlit LCD screen gives clear indication of settings, while the five-position joystick lets you navigate with ease. Recording is just a single button press away, as well as pausing the recording.
The VP83F provides up to 60dB of gain in 1dB increments. Isolating sounds in front of the microphone, the supercardioid/lobar polar pattern does an excellent job blocking off axis sounds from the rear and sides of the microphone. Monitor your recordings in real time with the headphone output. It boasts the legendary Shure toughness while still being lightweight enough to rest easily on your camera. A Rycote designed Lyre shock mount system provides fantastic mechanical isolation, while the RF shielding blocks out interference from cellular and radio devices.
All of this together provides an incredible on-camera microphone that captures your audio with impeccable performance.
- Shoe-mount shotgun microphone designed for use with DSLR cameras and camcorders
- Supercardioid lobar polar pattern for extreme, focused pickup area
- High RF immunity keeps unwanted noise at bay
- Integrated recording onto MicroSDHC card at 24-bit, 48kHz sound quality
- Dedicated headphone output for easy signal monitoring
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying vital settings
- Adjustable gain
- Integrated low-cut filter gets rid of unwanted rumble
- Rycote Lyre shockmounting system for superior mechanical isolation
- Powered via 2x AA batteries for up to 10 hours of battery life while recording
- Includes foam windscreen and detachable 1/8" output cable
- Microphone type: Shotgun Condenser
- Polar pattern: Lobar supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 129dB
- Output impedance: 171 Ohms
- Power: 2x AA battery
- Connectivity: 3.5mm TRS plug