ShureSRH1440 Open-Back Studio Headphones
It’s time for some critical listening with the Shure SRH1440. The SRH1440 provides an accurate and full audio range with 40mm neodymium drivers. Designed for mastering and critical listening, these headphones are sure to provide a clear and optimized experience for the discerning listening environment. With a startling frequency response of 15Hz to 27kHz, you’ll be able to dial in mixes with surgical precision, or enjoy a new level of casual listening.
Sporting an ergonomic, open back, circumaurel design to increase stereo image and depth of field, alongside replaceable velour ear pads with high-density foam, and detachable OFC cable with kevlar jacket, the SRH1440 is guaranteed to fit comfortably and deliver reliable professional grade performance.
- Professional studio headphones designed for mastering and critical listening
- Wide, accurate frequency response for excellent sonic translation
- Open-back design for a spacious, deep stereo image
- 40mm neodymium drivers
- Adjustable, comfortable, and durable design stands up to extended use
- Replaceable cable for easy maintenance
- Type: Open
- Driver size: 40mm Neodymium
- Frequency ersponse: 15Hz–27kHz
- Impedance: 37 Ohms
- Cable type: 6.9ft straight, replaceable
- Connector: 1/8"