ShureSM86 Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone
Designed with vocalists in mind, the SM86 from Shure is a hand-held vocal microphone with plenty of body that makes your performance shine. Building on the legacy of other Shure microphones, the SM58 exhibits the same kind of crystal clear sound that adds a subtle brilliance to your vocals with a presence peak in the 2kHz–5kHz range. Rejecting sounds coming from the sides and rear of the microphone, the cardioid polar pattern provides a ton of gain before it begins to feedback and isolates the sound source in front of the microphone.
A three-point shock mount system performs exceptionally well at eliminating handling noise, while the two-stage pop filter helps reduce breath noise and plosives. In addition to making great sounding microphones, Shure is also known for their robust construction. The SM86 can withstand a beating and the rigors of touring without any loss of sound quality. Whether you're on stage or in studio, the SM86 does a fantastic job as a vocal microphone that lets you cut through the mix with a clear and full sound.
- High-end performance microphone designed for superior vocal performance
- Handheld condenser design provides clarity and precision
- Clear sound and rugged performance on stage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis sound
- Internal shockmount reduces handing noise
- Integrated 2-stage pop filter for minimizing plosive thumps
- Includes mic clip and carrying pouch
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz–18kHz
- Max SPL: 147dB
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms