ShureSM48S-LC Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone with Switch
If you're looking for a great sounding vocal microphone that doesn't break the bank without sacrificing quality, look no further than the Shure SM48S-LC. Tailored for the human voice, it features a certain brightness in the midrange that highlights and brings out the best parts of your voice. The bass roll off helps reduce the proximity effect that occurs when the microphone is positioned close to a sound source. Picking up only what is in front of the microphone, the cardioid polar pattern rejects off axis sounds and allows for high gain before feeding back.
An integrated shock mount helps reduce handling noise and makes for a very solid construction. Breath noises and plosive pops may interfere with some microphones, but the built-in pop filter helps to minimize these issues. If you're looking for a high performance microphone with an exceptional value, the SM48S-LC is a great choice.
- Budget handheld dynamic mic with integrated on/off switch
- Excellent sonic response and rugged physical build
- Cardioid polar pattern for maximizing sonic isolation
- Bright mid-range response great for vocals
- Internal shockmounting and pop filter reduce impact of handling noise and plosives
- Includes storage bag and mic clip
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz–15kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms