ShureSM27 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Perfect for all sorts of vocal performances as well as miking instruments, the SM27 from Shure is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone that can handle anything you throw at it. The cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off axis sounds from the sides and rear and picks up what is directly in front of it. The large diaphragm design does excellent with fast transients, picking them up and reacting with ease.
The combination of a 15dB pad and three-position low-frequency filter allow you to tailor the response to any scenario and location you may find yourself in. Subtle enough for vocal performances, yet robust even for guitar cabs, this microphone is multi-purpose and versatile.
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for studio use
- Cardioid side-address design perfect for capturing vocals
- Wide, flat frequency response
- 80Hz/115Hz selectable bass roll-off for taming proximity effect and other low-end rumble
- 15dB pad for keeping loud sources in check
- Excellent off-axis rejection without sacrificing sensitivity
- Metal construction
- Three mesh layers to reduce interference from wind and breath
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 133dB
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms