ShureSCM268 4-Channel Microphone Mixer
- No Hassle
The Shure SCM268 is a four-channel microphone mixer that uses transformers on the input channels and features a flat frequency response and provides an uncolored sound. This transformer-based microphone mixer provides quiet operation, free from ground loops or RF interference.
In addition to the four balanced XLR inputs, five unbalanced RCA aux inputs are available for expanding the total number of input channels. It fits into a half rack space, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware, letting it integrate with the rest of your rack mount gear. Four channels of 12V phantom power can be used to power condenser microphones. The XLR output has switchable level adjustment, either line or mic level output, while the RCA aux out is unbalanced and features an LED peak indicator. No need to worry about a wall wart, the SCM268 features an internal transformer-based power supply and just uses a standard IEC cable. For use in a wide range of applications, this microphone mixer provides quiet operation thanks to its transformer-based design.
- Transformer-based microphone mixer
- Four XLR inputs with +12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- XLR output with mic or line level output
- Five RCA aux inputs
- Aux output with peak LED indicator
- IEC connection with transformer-based internal power supply
- Output LED level meter
- Fits into a half rack space and includes the required rack mounting hardware
- Inputs: Four balanced XLR, five unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: XLR and RCA
- Power: Standard IEC power connector
- Dimensions: 1.72 x 8.6 x 6.37" / 43 x 218 x 161mm