ShureKSM44A Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The KSM44A is a large diaphragm side-address condenser microphone—a multi-polar pattern microphone from Shure which is suited for a wide range of applications and will quickly find a home in your studio. Sporting a dual-diaphragm design, it provides three options for polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, or figure-eight. Prethos' Advanced Preamplifier Technology ensures low noise performance that doesn't color your sound, add distortion, or compromise on performance. A switchable pad works great in high SPL conditions and the selectable high pass filter helps eliminate proximity effect or stand vibration. In addition, a subsonic filter at 17Hz helps to block out mechanical vibration.
The three polar patterns let the KSM44A work for many applications depending on your needs while the transparent response captures your performance in crystal clear definition.
- Multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone for a wide range of recording needs
- Selection of cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar patterns
- Wide, clear frequency response with minimal coloration
- Integrated subsonic filter removes low-frequency mechanical interference
- Switchable low-cut filter (with options for -6dB or -18dB/octave operation)
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Grille designed to protect against plosives or other unexpected pops
- Includes suspension shockmount, pouch, and carry case
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid / Omni / Figure-eight
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 131dB (Cardioid), 137dB (Omni), 136dB (Figure-eight)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms