ShureKSM42/SG Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
A fantastic choice for capturing vocal performances clearly and dynamically, the KSM42/SG large diaphragm condenser microphone is a perfect addition to your studio. The Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology onboard clearly picks up vocals without coloration and with depth and clarity.
Breath noises and plosives are greatly reduced by the three-stage mesh grille, with an additional magnetic windscreen included in this package. This microphone's wide dynamic range and extended frequency response make it a great choice for a full range of vocal applications. The dual diaphragm design provides smooth proximity control and high consistent vocal tracking, minimizing the proximity effect when singing or speaking close to the microphone. A cardioid polar pattern helps block out off-axis noise from the sides and rear, only capturing what's in front and important.
All of these factors help provide a wide ranging sweet spot that ensures you get the most from your performances. This incredibly consistent and reliable microphone allows for uncolored vocal performances with low distortion and delivers time after time.
- Large-diaphragm condenser perfect for detailed studio recording
- Cardioid polar pattern helps to reject off-axis sound
- Dual-diaphragm design
- Grille specially designed to reduce impact of plosives
- Capsule design minimizes proximity effect while ensuring crisp sonic translation
- Includes suspension shockmount and pop filter
- Includes pouch and aluminum carry case
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 60Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 139dB
- Output impedance: 147 Ohms