ShureKSM313/NE Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Dual purpose and dual character, the KSM313/NE ribbon microphone from Shure is a double threat, providing a different sonic response for either side of its capsule. It features both a "bright" and "dark" side, optimized for different uses.
The bright side is geared towards singing and is clean and allows for vocal articulation. The dark side is optimized for amplified instrument use and provides a full bodied response with plenty of warmth. Although many ribbon microphones feature a delicate ribbon element, the KSM313/NE employs a Roswellite construction, allowing it to stand up to repeated usage, even with high SPL. In addition, a double-shielded transformer helps reduce magnetic and RF interference and helps give the microphone its characteristic sound.
With high quality components used throughout and two different responses, this ribbon microphone is fully featured and capable of a wide range of applications.
- World-class ribbon microphone designed for smooth performance with a wide range of sound sources
- Figure-eight polar pattern with stellar off-axis rejection
- One side designed to work well with vocals, the other side optimized for amplifiers
- Custom design allows for high-SPL performance (up to 146dB), great for capturing transients
- Hand-assembled with high quality components throughout
- Includes wood case and stand mount
- Microphone type: Ribbon
- Polar pattern: Figure-eight
- Frequency response: 30Hz–15kHz
- Max SPL: 146dB
- Output impedance: 270 Ohms