ShureKSM137 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Shure KSM137 is an instrument microphone, perfect for miking and recording, equally suited to stage or studio use. This instrument microphone provides incredibly detailed and transparent performance with excellent transient response. Shure employed a 24-karat gold-layered mylar diaphragm and discrete Class-A transformerless preamplifier for stellar performance.
The KSM137's cardioid polar pattern is consistent throughout its range and provides excellent rejection of off-axis noise, capturing only what is directly in front of it. Three different pad settings allow you to quickly dial in an attenuation level, particularly useful with high SPL sources, while the three low-cut filter options can be used to reduce the proximity effect and background noise. In addition, an integrated subsonic filter eliminates mechanical vibrations that occur below 17Hz.
Great for drum overhead or acoustic guitars, the KSM137 is an excellent choice that ensures you get the best out of your performances, on-stage or in the studio.
- Small-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for use with instruments
- Especially useful in situations where extreme clarity is required
- Great for use with acoustic guitar and drum overheads
- Excellent transient response and high degree of transparency
- Integrated subsonic filter for eliminating mechanical rumble
- Three-setting pad for adjust for high SPL sources
- Three-setting low cut filter tailors your low end response
- Includes case, stand adapter, and windscreen
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms