ShureKSM137 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Stereo Pair
Perfect for stereo recording or on-stage miking of instruments, this pair of KSM137 microphones from Shure delivers on quality and performance. It excels when used with instruments, particularly as drum overheads or for acoustic guitar, picking up the subtleties of your playing.
Using 24-karat gold-layered mylar diaphragm and discrete class-A transformerless preamplifier, these microphones provide a transparent performance and fast transient response. A built-in subsonic filter eliminates any mechanical noise or interference below 17Hz, while the three-position high pass filter additionally reduces noise and helps prevent the proximity effect. Three attenuation pad settings let it work in a variety of applications with different sound pressure levels. Useful for rejecting off-axis noise from the rear and sides, the cardioid polar pattern is consistent through the range of the microphone.
Whether you're recording your next hit, or playing for a crowd, the KSM137 stereo pair provides clarity and fantastic performance.
- Stereo pair of high-quality small-diaphgragm condenser microphones
- Ideal for drum overheads and stereo instrument recording
- Cardioid polar pattern for focused sound pickup
- World-class transparency and transient response
- Integrated subsonic filter for eliminating low frequency rumble and mechanical interference
- Adjustable pad and highpass filter for tailoring your dynamic and low-end response
- Includes stereo mic adapter, stand adapter, windscreens, and custom carry case
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms