ShureBLX288/PG58 Dual Wireless Microphone System - H9 Band
With everything you need to get wireless microphones integrated into your live setup, the BLX288/PG58 from Shure is a convenient solution. It includes the BLX88 dual-channel receiver, power supply, batteries, and two PG58 microphones/wireless transmitters.
Engineered with speakers and vocalists in mind, the PG58 dynamic microphones feature a cardioid polar pattern and a commanding presence in the mix, without being overpowering. On top of that, they can run for 14 hours from just two AA batteries, letting you worry about your performance, not your batteries. The BLX88 features QuickScan technology which automatically selects the optimal open frequency for your wireless transmitters, making set up easy and convenient. Additionally, it features both two XLR and two 1/4" outputs for use with a variety of mixers or PAs. Up to 12 compatible wireless systems can be used on the same band, allowing you to expand your setup with more of Shure's wireless offerings. With a 300ft / 91m broadcast range and two great sounding microphones, this package is a great addition to your live sound setup.
- Wireless microphone system
- BLX88 two-channel receiver with QuickScan technology makes setup a breeze
- Two XLR and two 1/4" outputs
- PG58 dynamic cardioid vocal microphones with built-in transmitters
- 14 hours of battery life from two AA batteries
- 300ft / 91m line of sight range
- Use up to 12 compatible systems on one band
- Microphone frequency response: 50Hz–16kHz
- System broadcast frequency response:H9 band 512–542MHz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of usage
- Operating range: 300ft / 91m line of sight
- Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid
- Receiver outputs: 1/4" and XLR
- System frequency range: 542–572MHz
- Transmitter dimensions: 8.8 x 2.1"
- Receiver dimensions: 4.5 x 12.06 x 1.5" / 114 x 306 x 38.1mm