ShureBLX288/PG58 Dual Wireless Microphone System - H11 Band
The BLX228/PG58 package from Shure provides everything you need to get started with a dual handheld wireless microphone setup. It includes the BLX88 dual channel wireless receiver, power supply, batteries, and two PG58 wireless microphones and transmitters.
Shure is well-known for their microphones, and they didn't skimp on quality for the PG58, delivering with the kind of performance you've come to expect from Shure. They are dynamic cardioid microphones that can last up to 14 hours from just two AA batteries. No more tuning hassles when setting up microphone channels—QuickScan technology automatically selects the best open frequency quickly and efficiently. Up to 12 compatible systems can be used per frequency band, allowing your wireless system to expand as your needs grow. Connect the BLX88 receiver to your PA using either the two unbalanced 1/4" or two balanced XLR connections. Whether you're singing on stage, giving a lecture, or in a house of worship, if you don't want to worry about wires, this wireless mic system is a must-have.
- Wireless microphone system
- Two PG58 wireless cardioid dynamic microphones can last up to 14 hours on two AA batteries
- BLX88 dual channel wireless receiver with two XLR and two 1/4" outputs
- QuickScan technology selects the best open channel automatically
- 300ft / 91m line of sight range
- Up to 12 compatible systems on one band
- Microphone frequency response:50Hz–16kHz
- System broadcast frequency range: H11 572–596MHz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of usage
- Operating range: 300ft / 91m line of sight
- Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid
- Receiver outputs: 1/4" and XLR
- System frequency range: 542–572MHz
- Transmitter dimensions: 8.8 x 2.1"
- Receiver dimensions: 4.5 x 12.06 x 1.5" / 114 x 306 x 38.1mm