ShureBLX14/CVL Wireless Lavalier Microphone System - J11 Band
Whether you're giving a presentation, a panel discussion, or a video interview, the BLX14/CVL wireless lavalier microphone system from Shure is a fantastic solution that gets the job done. This package includes the BLX4 receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and CVL TQG condenser lavalier microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
Able to run for 14 hours with only two AA batteries, the transmitter fits securely on your person. Shure's QuickScan technology ensures easy setup without worrying about frequency selection issues. Able to be used with up to 12 simultaneous systems, the BLX4 is expandable and dependable. The CVL TQG lavalier microphone includes a wind screen as well as a tie clip that attaches to your tie, lapel, or other item of clothing. Including everything you need for a wireless microphone system, Shure delivers on quality and convenience.
- Wireless lavalier system
- CVL TQG lavalier microphone with tie clip and wind screen
- BLX4 wireless receiver with QuickScan technology
- Shure wireless systems can be used with 12 systems on the same band at the same time
- BLX1 bodypack attaches securely to your person
- 300ft / 91m line of sight range
- Up to 14 hours of battery life from two AA batteries
- Transmits on J11 frequency range:596–608Mhz and 614–616Mhz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of use
- Operating range: 300ft / 91m line of sight
- System frequency range: 512–542MHz
- Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid
- Receiver outputs:XLR, 1/4"
- Transmitter dimensions: 4.3 x 2.51 x .82" / 109 x 63.7 x 20.8mm
- Receiver dimensions: 1.5 x 7.4 x 4" / 38 x 188 x 101mm