ShureBLX14/CVL Wireless Lavalier Microphone System - H9 Band
The Shure BLX14/CVL wireless lavalier system is a fantastic wireless mic solution, whether you're recording a video or giving a live talk. This package includes everything you need to get started and is easy to use right out of the box.
It includes the BLX4 receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the CVL TQG condenser cardioid lavalier microphone that includes tie clip and windscreen. The BLX4 receiver features QuickScan technology to easily set the frequency selection of your transmitter. Shure wireless systems can be used with up to 12 compatible systems per band. The transmitter attaches securely to your person and can run for up to 14 hours with just two AA batteries. This system is a fantastic solution for your wireless microphone needs and is straightforward in operation.
- Wireless lavalier system
- BLX4 receiver with QuickScan technology
- Supports up to 12 systems per band
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter attaches securely to your person
- CVL TQG lavalier electret condenser cardioid microphone with tie clip and windscreen
- Up to 14 hours of battery life on two AA batteries
- 300'/91m line of sight range
- Transmits on H9 band, 512–542MHz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of use
- Operating range: 300ft / 91m line of sight
- System frequency range: 512–542MHz
- Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid
- Receiver outputs:XLR, 1/4"
- Transmitter dimensions: 4.3 x 2.51 x .82" / 109 x 63.7 x 20.8mm
- Receiver dimensions: 1.5 x 7.4 x 4" / 38 x 188 x 101mm