ShureBLX14/CVL Wireless Lavalier Microphone System - H11 Band
Worry no more about wired microphone setups, the BLX14/CVL wireless system from Shure is an easy to use wireless lavalier mic solution. This package includes the BLX1 body pack transmitter, BLX4 wireless receiver, and CVL TQG condenser cardioid lavalier microphone.
The BLX1 attaches securely to your belt, while the CVL QQG's included tie clip attaches securely to your tie, lapel, or other piece of clothing. These can run for up to 14 hours on two AA batteries, and transmits to the BLX4 wireless receiver. The BLX4 features QuickScan technology to easily assign a receiving frequency band. Shure wireless systems can be used with up to 12 channels of wireless systems per band. Ready to be used right out of the box, this system provides everything you need for your wireless setup.
- Wireless lavalier system
- CVL TQG condenser cardioid lavalier microphone with tie clip and windscreen
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter with belt clip and up to 14 hours of usage from two AA batteries
- BLX4 receiver with QuickScan
- Up to 12 systems per band
- 300ft / 91m line of sight range
- Transmits on H11 band 572–596MHz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of use
- Operating range: 300ft / 91m line of sight
- System frequency range: 572–596MHz
- Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid
- Receiver outputs:XLR, 1/4"
- Transmitter dimensions: 4.3 x 2.51 x .82" / 109 x 63.7 x 20.8mm
- Receiver dimensions: 1.5 x 7.4 x 4" / 38 x 188 x 101mm