ShureBLX14/CVL Wireless Lavalier Microphone System - H10 Band
For use with an interview or panel discussion, the BLX14/CVL wireless lavalier mic system from Shure is a dependable choice that does away with the hassle of a wired microphone. It includes everything you need to get started with quick setup, right out of the box.
This package includes the BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 body pack transmitter, and CVL TQG cardioid electret condenser lavalier microphone that includes both tie clip and windscreen. The transmitter runs on just two AA batteries and provides up to 14 hours of life for extended use. Shure's QuickScan technology helps eliminate frequency selection issues that may arise on other similar lavalier packages by automatically selecting the optimal frequency channel. Whatever your needs are, this package from Shure delivers a rock solid system for a multitude of applications.
- Wireless lavalier system
- BLX4 wireless receiver with QuickScan technology
- BLX1 body pack transmitter that easily attaches to your person
- CVL TQG cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip
- Up to 14 hours of usage from two AA batteries
- Easy to use right out of the box
- 300ft / 91m line of sight range
- Up to 12 simultaneous systems per band
- 60Hz–12kHz microphone frequency response
- Transmits on H10 band 542–572MHz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of use
- Operating range: 300ft / 91m line of sight
- System frequency range: 542–572MHz
- Microphone polar pattern: Cardioid
- Receiver outputs:XLR, 1/4"
- Transmitter dimensions: 4.3 x 2.51 x .82" / 109 x 63.7 x 20.8mm
- Receiver dimensions: 1.5 x 7.4 x 4" / 38 x 188 x 101mm