ShureBeta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Shure Beta 58A
When you need your vocal performance to shine, reach for the Shure Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone, perfect for singers who expect more from their microphones. No need to worry about outside sounds bleeding into your performance, the supercardioid polar pattern does an excellent job blocking external interference and allows for high gain before feeding back.
The Beta 58A has a smooth response, plus a slight boost at 4kHz and 9kHz that naturally highlights vocal performance. In addition, a slight bass roll off helps to minimize the impact of the proximity effect. Shure has made a name for themselves by producing excellent microphones, and the Beta 58A is no exception, delivering on quality and performance.
Beta 58A Features
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern blocks out background noise and provides high gain before feedback
- Flat frequency response with slight bass roll off and slight boost at 4kHz and 9kHz
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Rugged design stands up to the rigors of the road
- Frequency response: 50Hz–16kHz
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response:50Hz–16kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohms