ShureBeta 57A Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- 20% OFF
Shure Beta 57A
For use with a wide range of instrument miking applications, the Beta 57A dynamic microphone from Shure captures your performance impeccably. The supercardioid polar pattern helps reject off axis sounds and can handle high gain before feedback.
While designed for instruments, it also captures vocal performances with ease. Other use scenarios include drums, brass, woodwinds, and guitar amplifiers. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, the hardened steel mesh grille takes repeated abuse and allows for use with the proximity effect, adding a bass boost when positioned close to a sound source. Whether you're miking acoustic or electric instruments or even vocals, the Beta 57A delivers with Shure's respected microphone quality.
Beta 57A Features
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern blocks off axis sounds and features high gain before feedback
- Frequency response 50Hz–16kHz
- Neodymium magnet provides high signal to noise ratio
- Hardened steel mesh grill is durable and road ready
- Microphone type: Dynamic Frequency response:50Hz–16kHz
- Polar pattern:Supercardioid
- Impedance:150 ohms