Shure55SH Series II Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Shure 55SH Series II
Designed to capture the spirit of microphones from the 50's and 60's, the 55SH Series II from Shure is a stellar dynamic vocal microphone. The cardioid polar pattern only accepts sounds from the front, and blocks off-axis sounds from the sides and rear. This captures your performance without interference and allows for high gain before feedback.
Optimized for vocals, singing, and speech, it provides a commanding presence that cuts through the mix. Although the look is classic, Shure employed modern technology to ensure your very best performance.
55SH Series II Features
- Great-sounding vocal mic with a classic look
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Designed specifically for use with vocals, spoken or sung
- Integrated stand mount
- 50Hz–15kHz frequency response
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz–15kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms