SennheiserMKE 600 Shotgun Microphone
- Low Prices
Sennheiser MKE 600
Sennheiser's MKE600 is a petite but powerful shotgun mic, great for capturing high-quality location sound while rejecting unwanted off-axis noise. Its light weight and small size make it perfect for both camera-mounting and boom-mounting, making it perfect for a wide variety of applications.
A switchable low cut filter helps to minimize wind noise, and its highly direction focus assures that only the desired sounds are captured.
The MKE600 includes a foam windshield and shockmount—just power it on and you're ready to capture crystal clear location sound.
MKE 600 Features
- Shotgun condenser great for use with camcorder or DSLR
- Lightweight and short, perfect for portability
- Off-axis sound rejection with minimal coloration
- Extremely low self-noise
- Switchable low-cut filter for rejecting wind noise
- Includes shockmount and foam wind shield
- Requires battery or +48V phantom power
- Type: Shotgun condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz–20kHz