Sennheiser MD 421 II Dynamic Microphone
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Sennheiser MD 421 II
Ask any studio owner or live sound technician and they'll all say the same thing—the Sennheiser MD421 II is an absolute workhorse, with a wide range of uses in any mic locker. Whether you're managing a high-capacity venue or simply embarking on home recording projects, the MD421 will not only make your life easier...it will make your music sound better.
The MD421 is well-suited to everything from broadcast to high SPL instrument recording: use it on guitar cabs, toms, brass instruments, and more. An integrated 5-position switch provides access to different bass rolloff curves, optimizing for use with everything from speech to full-range music.
This mic includes a storage case and special mic clip. If you want a workhorse microphone, look no further—your studio will be better for having an MD421 around.
MD 421 II Features
- Industry standard dynamic mic great for speech and basically any musical instrument
- Stellar feedback rejection, great for use on stage or in live recording environments
- Sturdy and road-worthy design
- Five-position bass roll-off switch
- Includes mic clip and case
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz–17kHz