sE ElectronicsV7 X Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Low Prices
sE Electronics V7 X
The sE Electronics V7 X is a road-worthy dynamic microphone designed specifically for use with instruments—making it a powerful tool for live performance. Its tight polar pattern offers excellent isolation from unwanted sound and high gain before feedback, making it a stellar choice for use on stage. Integrated shockmount and windscreen eliminate unwanted handling noise and rumble, and its durable zinc alloy construction keep it working for years even in tough touring conditions. If you want a dynamic mic that cleanly captures your instrument performance, look no further.
V7 X Features
- Supercardioid dynamic mic optimized for use with instruments
- Great for brass, winds, and more
- Aluminum voice coil offers clean, clear translation
- Tight polar pattern for maximum feedback rejection and isolation
- Integrated shockmount and windscreen for eliminating unwanted noise
- Durable construction for road-worthy performance
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz–19kHz
- Dimensions: 6.93 x 1.86"