Rupert Neve Designs5059 16x2 Satellite Summing Mixer
- Low Prices
Rupert Neve Designs 5059 16x2 Satellite Summing Mixer
The Rupert Neve 5059 Satellite Summing Mixer is an ideal solution for those looking to integrate their DAWs with outboard analog equipment. It provides 16 channels with individual level and pan controls, as well as insert and bus-2-send buttons. Additionally, the mixer features two stereo busses with dedicated master texture controls.
Each of the 5059 Satellite’s texture controls are continuously variable, allowing users to fine-tune the tonality and harmonic ratio of each stereo bus. Texture functions a bit differently from traditional EQ, as it saturates the output transformers in order to produce distinctly musical harmonics.
In terms of outputs, the 5059 Satellite boasts dual stereo outputs that are ideal for creating stem mixes that can then be processed through bus compressors and other devices before being routed to an interface. It should be noted that this is only one way of using the mixer, as the possibilities are nearly endless.
- Classic Neve: Class A, all transformer-balanced, and awesome-sounding
- Zero crossover distortion and unmatched purity
- Custom transformers provide galvanic isolation and serve up "larger than life" sound
- Sets a standard for rack-mountable summing mixers
- 16 in (with level controls, pans and inserts); 2 stereo busses
- You can send any input to stereo bus A or B
- Continuously variable Texture control for Silk and Silk+
- Dual Stereo Outputs let you split the input channels into two stems for further processing and mixing
- Stereo buss A and B each have its own XLR outs
- You can create two very different-sounding mixes from the same 16 channels
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16 in, 2+2 out
- Inputs - Line: 2 x DB25 (Ch 1-16)
- Outputs - Main: 4 x XLR
- Busses/Groups: 2 stereo
- Faders: No Faders
- Channel Inserts: 1
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 8"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 23 lbs