Rupert Neve Designs5045 Primary Source Enhancer
- Low Prices
Rupert Neve Designs 5045
Nothing can kill the vibe of a stellar performance or speech like unexpected mic feedback, but the Rupert Neve 5045 Primary Source Enhancer provides the perfect way to deal with pesky feedback problems. Unlike typical noise gate solutions, the full analog design of the 5045 can more intelligently follow the contours of spoken or sung words, providing simple controls that can often be used in a "set it and forget it" way. The Time Constant control is key here, with six modes determining the rate at which attenuation will both engage and back off, with A being the fastest, and F being the slowest.
There are two channels on the 5045, so it's simple to set each channel differently depending on the cadence of two different voices. The Depth and Threshold controls then both determine how much PSE is applied to incoming signals and at what level it should begin processing. For a bit more flexibility, the PSE can respond to RMS metering or peak detection, with toggling between the two accessible at the press of a button. Perhaps the ideal, easy solution for large, open venues like stadiums, churches, or other performance halls where feedback can easily strike, the Rupert Neve 5045 works like a charm.
- Dual channel feedback prevention system
- Six Time Constant modes determine rate of attenuation
- Threshold control sets the point at which PSE begins, from -20 to +10 dBu
- Depth determines the amount of attenuation that occurs, from 0 to 20 dBu
- Switch for RMS/Peak detection
- Analog Inputs: 1x XLR per channel
- Analog Outputs: 1x XLR per channel
- Power: 12VDC PSU Included