RolandVT-4 Voice Transformer
- No Hassle
The Roland VT-4 is a powerful vocal effects box brimming with performance-friendly effects ranging from subtle to otherworldly. The VT-4 contains all the beloved sounds found in the AIRA VT-3 but adds a more in-depth control scheme and recallable variations on each effect, including several types of lush reverb, multiple vocoder modes, and even the ability to layer multiple effects at once! This new VT is also much easier to use for precise melodic passages, with a MIDI input and a manual key selection knob providing more hands-on control over harmony and tuning.
These impressive capabilities under the hood are matched by the VT-4's hardware features, with a crystal-clear Phantom Power-enabled mic input, parallel stereo 1/4" output and 24-bit digital output via USB for easy assimilation into even the most professional of studio setups.
- Digital voice FX unit
- Pitch, Formant, Balance, and Reverb faders
- Robot, Megaphone, Vocoder, and Harmony enable buttons
- Four variations per effect
- Auto Pitch amount knob
- Manual key selection knob
- Volume and Mic Sensitivity with Peak LED indicator
- Assignable MIDI input
- XLR and 3.5mm microphone input
- Stereo/Mono output switch
- Manual and Bypass select buttons
- 24-bitdigital audio output
- Selectable AD/DA conversion
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- Power: +5V USB Bus or 4x AA battery
- Dimensions: 6.9" x 5.25" x 2.3"
- Weight: 1.25 lb