RolandTB-3 Touch Bassline Bass Synth
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Roland Aira TB-3
The Roland TB-3 updates Roland’s classic TB-303 in a modern context, complete with a pressure sensitive touchpad. The unit incorporates Roland’s groundbreaking Analog Circuit Behavior Technology to recreate the circuit behavior of the original TB-303. This includes faithful replication of the original’s sawtooth and square wave oscillators, and the original’s famous low-pass filter.
The TB-3 has been constructed with ease of use in mind, and features an intuitive step entry process where users can program and play on-the-fly with the unit’s touchpad. The pressure sensitive, illuminated touchpad allows for expressive control over dozens of parameters, including pitch, volume, and filter settings.
- Pressure-sensitive touch pad
- 134 captivating sounds, including the original TB-303 tones and new four-oscillator, effects-processed basses, leads, and sound effects
- Dedicated Tempo control with shuffle and tap tempo functions
- Control built-in effects with smooth, responsive knobs
- 7-segment, 3-character LED display
- Seamless switching between pattern creation and performance
- 16-step indicator lights to aid in pattern creation
- Pattern support for up to 32 steps
- Easy access to shuffle control for bass lines that groove
- Enter steps manually or record in real time on the touch pad
- Change step count during playback to alter the length of phrases
- Random pattern generation and pattern modification
- Pattern copy function
- Instruments Preset Patches: 134
- Sequencer User Patterns: 64
- Maximum Step: 32 Steps (each pattern)
- Scatter Preset: 8
- Controllers: Touchpad, Cutoff knob, Resonance knob, Accent knob, Effect knob, Display, 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Connectors: PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors, USB port: USB type B
- (Audio/MIDI), DC IN jackPower Supply: AC adaptor, or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC adaptor, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Width: 240 mm 9-1/2 inches
- Depth:173 mm 6-13/16 inches
- Height: 57 mm 2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 820 g 1 lbs. 13 oz.