RolandSP-404A Linear Wave Sampler
- No Hassle
Capable of creating whole compositons with its sampler and internal sequencer, Roland's SP-404A retains all the powerful features that made the SP-404SX a hit. Meanwhile, it adds over 100 new samples and effects from Loopmasters, making it a powerful tool right out of the box.
Record samples using the onboard mic, mic input, RCA inputs, SD card, or import them directly from your computer. These samples can be up to 16-bit/44.1kHz, and the linear sampling methods provides the sonic character that the SP-404 series is known for. Shape and reinvent samples using the three knobs to control 29 onboard effects, including reverb, delay, ring mod, and bit crushing. After that, simply assign those samples to the 12 performance pads, plus the rapid-fire Sub Pad, and you're ready to start laying down beats. The pattern sequencer and track builder bring your sequences into complete songs by layering, looping, and restructuring samples in real-time.
Various quantize modes add swing and shuffle for a little extra groove in your sequences. Save and recall up to 120 patterns with a maximum of 16,000 notes and 99 measures. Or, if you'd like, use the MIDI input to control your samples with an external sequencer. Sample, cut up, edit, rearrange, and sequence all your samples in addition to the many provided by Loopmasters using the SP-404A.
- Linear wave sampler
- 12 performance pads, plus rapid-fire sub pad
- 29 DSP effects
- Comes with over 100 samples and effects from Loopmasters
- Sample with the onboard mic, external mic input, stereo RCA input, SD card, or directly from your computer
- Samples can be up to 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Three primary control knobs
- Seamless effects switching
- Save and load up to 120 sequences with 99 measures and up to 16,000 notes
- MIDI input
- Quantization modes with swing and shuffle
- Runs on 9V DC power supply or six AA batteries
- Analog inputs: Stereo RCA, 1/4" mic
- Analog outputs: Stereo RCA, 1/4" headphones
- MIDI input
- Sample rate: 16-bit/44.1kHz
- 9V DC power supply or six AA batteries
- Dimensions: 2.87 x 7 x 10.12"/72 x 177 x 257mm