RolandRD-2000 88-Key Stage Piano
- No Hassle
Featuring a dual sound engine and exquisitely responsive keybed, Roland's RD-2000 is an impressive feat of engineering. Whether you're performing live or laying down tracks in the studio, it will not disappoint.
The PHA-50 progressive hammer-action keyboard has hybrid keys, constructed of wood and molded materials. These feel like traditional keys but have the rugged durability of modern designs. Building on Roland's years of research into piano modeling technology, the acoustic piano sound engine captures all the nuances and details of classic pianos. The second, SuperNATURAL-based engine, adds a whole host of electric pianos, modern synthesizers, and orchestral sounds right at your fingertips. In addition, a collection of vintage effects add sound-shaping possibilities to each of these instruments.
Eight LED-ringed encoders and nine sliders put the most vital parameters directly in front of you, great for dynamically changing them as you play. Use the RD-2000 as a USB audio/MIDI interface to integrate with your DAW of choice. Acting as a USB audio interface, it supports audio recording up to 24-bit/192kHz for deeply detailed recordings. Unbound by traditional expectations of what a stage piano can do, the RD-2000 is a step above your conventional digital piano.
- Digital stage piano
- Acoustic piano sound engine delivers incredibly detailed piano sounds
- SuperNATURAL sound engine is loaded with over 1,100 sounds and vintage effects
- PHA-50 hammer-action keyboard with hybrid wood/modeled materials for durability and playability
- Eight knobs with LED indication and nine sliders
- Eight assignable zones for splitting up sounds
- Can act as a 24-bit/192kHz USB audio interface
- Unbalanced 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs
- Four pedal inputs
- 128-note polyphony
- Classic Roland pitch bend/mod lever
- Polyphony: 128 notes
- Audio input: 1/8" aux input
- Audio outputs: Two XLR main outputs, two 1/4" unbalanced, two 1/4" sub outputs, headphone out on 1/4"
- Pedal inputs: two foot controller, two damper
- USB: two type A, one type B
- MIDI: in/out/thru
- Audio interface resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- AC IEC power
- Dimensions: 5.56 x 55.62 x 14.5"/14.1 x 141 x 36.8cm