RolandJD-Xi Hybrid Keyboard Synthesizer
- No Hassle
The Roland JD-Xi is a sound designer’s dream. Featuring a true analog synthesizer engine and Roland’s SuperNATURAL synth sounds, the JD-Xi is capable of warm, punchy bass tones and soaring leads. In addition to a 37-note keyboard, the synthesizer also features intuitive front panel controls that afford easy access to its most essential parameters. Beyond its expansive sound capabilities, the synthesizer boasts an internal pattern sequencer that lets users create loops on-the-fly, a vocoder with dedicated gooseneck microphone, and AutoPitch—all inside a conveniently-compact chassis.
The JD-Xi grants users access to a characteristic analog warmth in tandem with digital precision—or, the best of both analog and digital worlds. The analog section of the synthesizer is monophonic and contains saw, triangle, and square waveforms, pulse width modulation, an analog filter, and a dedicated sub oscillator for even beefier low-end. Conversely, the JD-Xi’s dual digital section features 128-voice polyphony, a vast array of SuperNATURAL synth sounds like strings, pads, electric piano, FX, and much more.
- Interactive crossover synthesizer with analog and digital sound engines
- Analog synth section provides authentic lead and bass tones
- Two digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones and 128-voice total polyphony
- Four-track pattern sequencer and high-quality rhythm sounds
- Included gooseneck mic for use with built-in Vocoder and AutoPitch
- Process sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Additional sounds and patterns available for download at Roland’s Axial sound library site
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current draw: 1,000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Microphone
- Width: 575 mm; 22- 11/16 inches
- Depth: 245 mm; 9- 11/16 inches
- Height: 85 mm; 3- 6/16 inches
- Weight: 2.2 kg; 4 lbs. 14 oz.