RolandGK-3 Divided Pickup (Guitar)
- No Hassle
Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup can attach to any steel stringed electric guitar, without any extra labor required such as drilling, and delivers accurate performance data to a guitar synthesizer, like Roland's GR-55. The GK-3 is lightweight and slim, so it will not interrupt your performance.
- Low-profile design does not impede normal playing
- Built-in controls keep your GK synthesizer under your fingertips
- Easy installation with no permanent modification
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Controls: GK Volume; DOWN/S1 Switch; UP/S2 Switch; Select Switch
- Indicator: power indicator
- Connectors: GK Connector, normal pickup input jack
- Accessories: guitar cable, owner's manual
- Body Width: 87 mm | 3-7/16""
- Body Depth: 74 mm | 2-15/16""
- Body Height: 23 mm | 0-15/16""
- Body Weight: 0.1kg | 3 oz.
- Pickup Width: 102 mm | 4-1/16""
- Pickup Depth: 8 mm | 0-5/16""
- Pickup Height: 9mm | 0-3/8""
Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup (Guitar) Reviews