RolandFantom-08 88-Key Workstation Keyboard
- No Hassle
Combine the dynamics of weighted keys and a solid & flexible sound engine to get Roland's Fantom-08, a portable workstation keyboard inspired by their flagship Fantom series. Combining the fantastic sounds of Roland's Zen CORE, SuperNATURAL pianos, Virtual ToneWheel Organ, and loads of modeled and sampled instruments, the Fantom-08 provides loads of sonic possibilities for composition and performance. Further sound design and instrument building can be done via Fantom-08's multi-sampling capabilities, expandable via the Memory USB port on the rear of the keyboard. Designing acoustic, electronic, or hybrid sounds is a cinch with the onboard interfacing with multi-functioning controls and a dedicated synthesizer section.
Beyond sound sculpting, access Fantom-08's malleable sequencing capabilities with clip-based recording and arranging into fully fledged scenes holding up to 16 layers of sounds. Additionally performance and sequencing controls include the fantastic RGB pads, wheel and lever controls, and even turning the 16 patch buttons into a TR-style drum programmer for that classic Roland feel. Even add voice to your performances with the included microphone input and onboard vocoding for pitch-shifted and synthesized vocals. All of these fantastic features wouldn't be complete without the integration of the Fantom-08's stellar audio-interfacing capabilities, able to record 32 channels of 24-bit/96kHz hi-fi audio to make it the centerpiece of your studio.
With built-in expandability and forward thinking design to work with the ever-expanding Roland Cloud, the Fantom-08 is the perfect device for any style of composer or performer looking to push their sound to the next level.
- Fantom-infused workstation keyboard
- Sturdy and lightweight design for travel
- High-definition touchscreen with extra support from knobs, sliders, RGB pads, and dedicated synth controls
- Infused with Roland's stellar ZEN-Core for fantastic electronic and acoustic sounds
- Includes SuperNATURAL pianos and Virtual ToneWheel Organ
- Dense onboard sampling capabilities alongside up to 16 layers of instruments
- Clip-based recording & playback as well as scene-style pattern and effects sequencing
- TR-style sequencer for drum and percussion programming
- Mic input with onboard vocoding
- Comes with 15 expansions and 10 sound packs, further expandable via Roland Cloud (model expansions, sound packs, sample packs)
- Analog inputs: 2x TS 1/4" line-level, 1x TRS 1/4" mic-level
- Analog outputs: 2x TRS 1/4", 2x TS 1/4", 1x stereo TRS 1/8", 1x stereo TRS 1/4"
- Pedal inputs: 3x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: 5-pin DIN, USB
- USB connectivity: 2x type-A (memory and host), 1x type-B (MIDI device/audio interface)
- Stereo channel count: 16x record, 2x playback
- Audio quality: up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Dimensions: 54.88" x 13.94" x 5.44" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 32.69 lbs
- Power: AC Adapter (PSU included)