RodeVXLR Pro 3.5mm TRS to XLR Adapter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rode VXLR Pro
The Rode VXLR Pro is a transformer-based 3.5mm to XLR converter, great for connecting compatible 3.5mm Rode microphones to XLR equipment. The transistor-based design balances the signal to minimize noise and interference, particularly with long cable runs, up to 100m. It also steps down +48V phantom power supply to 4V plugin power range. The VXLR takes your Rode microphones to the next level, letting them integrate with interfaces and mixers with XLR inputs.
VXLR Pro Features
- 3.5mm to XLR converter
- Transistor-based design minimizes noise and interference
- For use with a range of Rode microphones
- Converts +48V phantom power to +4V
- Clean performance with cable runs up to 100m
- Input: 3.5mm TRS
- Output: XLR
- Converts +48V phantom power to +4V plugin power
- 69.9 x 20 x 21mm/2.75 x .7 x .8"
Rode VXLR Pro 3.5mm TRS to XLR Adapter Reviews