RodeNTG8 Shotgun Microphone
- Low Prices
Rode's NTG8 is a top-of-the-line, broadcast-quality shotgun microphone—and anyone recording sound for film should have one. Based on the classic NTG3, the NTG8 features tremendously low self-noise, stellar directionality, natural translation both on and off axis, and RF resistance that makes it easy to use in even the most unhospitable environments. If you want your on-location recordings to come through clearly and accurately in all situations, there's no need to compromise: the NTG8 is here.
The NTG8 includes a specially-designed shockmount for superior isolation of handling noise, as well as a wind screen and aluminum storage cylinder.
- Broadcast-quality shotgun mic built for professional sound for film applications
- High directionality and sensitivity
- Natural sound both on and off axis
- Very low handling noise
- Excellent rejection of RF interference
- Aluminum carrying cylinder, shock mount, and wind shield included
- Microphone type: Condenser shotgun
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz–20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 124dB
- Power: +48V phantom power