RMEFireface UFX II USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
RME Fireface UFX II
With a wide range of connectivity and powerful performance, the Fireface UFX II, RME's flagship USB interface, stands above the competition. This 30 x 30 interface has the ability to act as an interface between your audio and your computer, or with the DURec feature, it allows you to record directly onto a USB flash drive.
The top of the line AD/DA converters deliver pristine audio processing from either the analog or digital inputs and outputs. These include four combination XLR/TRS inputs with stellar preamps that deliver +18dBu of maximum input level and up to 75dB of gain. In addition, eight analog balanced line level inputs grace the rear of the unit. Analog outputs include six balanced TRS and two balanced XLR outputs. In addition to analog I/O, the UFX II sports a range of digital I/O, including two optical Toslink ADAT/S/PDIF and one XLR AES/EBU for both sending and receiving digital audio.
Monitor your mix latency free and with high resolution using TotalMix. The headphones outputs are low-impedance and high power, providing clear and precise monitoring. Included with the interface is a suite of plug-ins including brainworx bx_opto classic optical-style compression and bx_masterdesk high-end mastering system.The Fireface UFX II also includes two sets of MIDI I/O for controlling external synthesizers and for control changes on the interface with optional remote control.
This audio interface stands up to the challenges faced by studios and home musicians, providing a wealth of connectivity and superior performance that make it shine.
Fireface UFX II Features
- 30 x 30 high end USB audio interface
- DURec records directly onto a USB flash drive
- Incredible AD/DA converters provide pristine audio quality
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- TotalMix FX gives complete control over your mix and FX
- Optional remote control
- Four high-end pad-free preamps provide up to 75dB of gain and +18dBu of maximum input level
- High power, low impedance headphone outputs
- Two sets of MIDI I/O
- Optical ADAT/S/PDIF and XLR AES/EBU I/O
- Word clock I/O
- Analog inputs:Four XLR/TRS combination, eight TRS
- Digital inputs: Two optical Toslink ADAT, one XLR AES/EBU, MIDI, word clock
- Analog outputs: Two XLR. six TRS
- Digital outputs:Two optical Toslink ADAT/S/PDIF, XLR AES/EBU, MIDI, word clock, USB
- Resolution:up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Power: Standard IEC AC cable