RMEFireface UCX II Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
RME Fireface UCX II
The Fireface UCX II from RME is a compact, versatile USB audio interface that's equally at home in a studio or in the field as a standalone recorder. Mics and external instruments can connect directly to the convenient front-panel XLR/TRS and line/instrument inputs, and the clear color display provides direct access to all parameters. The rear has an additional four 1/4" analog, balanced line inputs and features six balanced line outputs, each of which are DC-coupled, allowing CV signals to be sent to modular synthesizers and other studio hardware. Additional digital connectivity includes ADAT, AES, SPDIF, and MIDI, so you can rely on the Fireface UCX II to be the cornerstone of any studio, large or small.
Using TotalMix FX DSP and the screen's well-thought-out menu structure, you can quickly change, configure, and save the device's routing and monitoring settings without needing a computer. Additionally, you can record an entire session directly to a hard drive (up to 2TB) via the USB port on the back thanks to the DURec integrated digital recorder. All input and output channels can be individually chosen for recording and playback. The USB port can also be used for the optional ARC USB remote control.
In addition to running tethered via the USB 2 connection and as a standalone mixer/recorder, the Fireface UCX II can run in Class Compliant mode, a standard natively supported by Windows, Linux, and MacOS distributions, including iOS, allowing you to start instantly without drivers on most computers or mobile devices. This interface can integrate into any recording situation you throw at it, and with 24bit/192k recording capabilities, there is no sacrifice in quality for flexibility.
Fireface UCX II Features
- 20 x 20 USB Audio Interface
- 6 Analog DC-coupled Outputs
- Digital I/O via AES, SPDIF, and Optical ADAT
- Front Panel Color Display with intuitive layout for standalone functionality
- TotalMix FX DSP provides latency-free processing, monitoring, and effects
- Connect directly to an iPad
- DURec Onboard Recording
- AutoSet Digital Gain Control
- MIDI Input and Output
- Phantom Power
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combination, 6 x TRS 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 6 x DC-coupled TRS 1/4"
- Headphone Outputs: 1 x TRS 1/4"
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical ADAT, 1 x Word Clock, 1 x AES, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x MIDI
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Optical ADAT, 1 x Word Clock, 1 x AES, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x MIDI
- Sample rate: Up to 192kHz
- Bit depth: Up to 24-bit
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 1.73" x 5.1" (10.5" x 1.73" x 6.1" with optional rack ears)
- Power: External 12 Volt Supply Included