Rides in the StormXXM 2x4 Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rides in the Storm XXM
Mix down eight channels of audio or CV in a multitude of ways with Rides in the Storm's XXM, a mixer module capable of complex routing. At its core, XXM is split into two sections, where section A sums four inputs to separate normal and inverted outputs, while section B provides only a normal summed output for its summed inputs.
Section B is better-suited for audio, as it has a jumper on the back that can change switch its behavior from DC to AC coupling, and an additional master output sums all eight channels down into one compact output.
Whether you're trying to attenuate and combine CV signals for complex modulation or are just trying to get an audio mixdown, XXM is a flexible and plentiful mixer to add to your modular system.
- 2x4/1x8 mixer module
- Precision audio op-amps handle audio and CV
- A & B section with individual and master outs
- A section has DC coupled and inverted output
- B section has DC or AC-coupled output, selectable via jumper on the back
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
Rides in the Storm XXM 2x4 Mixer Reviews