Rides in the StormTUL Dual Attenuverter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rides in the Storm TUL
Rides in the Storm presents TUL, a dual channel utility module offering attenuation and CV offset. Perfect for controlling all your CV needs, each channel has an input that runs through an scaling circuit, with a per-channel front-panel option for attenuator or attenuverter behavior. When attenuating, the scaling uses an exponential curve, while attenuverting is more in line with an S-shaped curvature. You then can adjust your signals' overall ranges with the offset controls, which range +/-5V. Additionally, the offest generators feature kill switches for zero-ing out the offset.
Channel A is normalled to channel B, great for splitting and making the most of one CV source, and temperature stable circuitry makes sure for no drift in CV ranges and amounts. Add TUL by Rides in the Storm to your modular system for flexibility over your CV signals.
- Dual attenuator/attenuverter and offset generator
- Temperature stable circuitry
- Exponential attenuator and S-curve attenuverter behaviors
- Channel A is normalled to Channel B
- Offset +/- 5V and switchable mode via jumper
- Zero buttons to act as mutes on the offset
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: TBD
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V